ATLANTA, GA | FULLTIME
Careers > Account Coordinator
Ragsdale Design Group (RDG) is currently seeking an Account Coordinator.
As an account coordinator, you are a strategic marketing advocate and a relationship juggler. In this role, you are accountable for management of our client relationships and projects, serving as the primary day-to-day point of contact and promoting healthy communication for our accounts.
Primary Job Duties
- Client Relationships – Serve as the primary day-to-day client-to-agency liaison across multiple accounts. Lead project kick-offs, discovery interviews, regular status update meetings, assist with creative work presentations, and ongoing client communications. Field client requests and input, pushing back and clarifying as needed. Schedule and enable execution with our internal team.
- Project Management – Facilitate and oversee creation and updates for client project management methods including status reports & recaps, project timeline updates in conjunction with the team, and new client/project opening and onboarding. This includes driving (and aiding) clients to stay on schedule and keep the project on track.
- Creative Input – Assist in researching the client’s business model and thoughtfully driving creative brief development. Lead kick-off sessions with the team to define and document the client’s business needs and deliverable objectives.
- Strategy Deliverables – Actively and strategically contribute to projects. Participating in brainstorming sessions, including marketing & communications plans, client positioning & messaging, proposals & business cases, etc.
- Enhance and Optimize Internal Systems – Work with the internal team to define and optimize organizational systems and workflows.
- Collaboration & Delegation – Work closely with the founder and team to optimize work throughout the design/development cycle, including forecasting risks and changes.
- People & Relationship Skills: Demonstrate experience and understanding of client drivers, motivators, and interpersonal dynamics that lead to long-standing relationships and trust. Begin to understand more senior client dynamics that may impact an engagement or a relationship
- Business Acumen: Demonstrate comfort in leading client conversations, ownership of client communications, and confidence in negotiating with clients for the benefit of the project/relationship
- Critical Thinking Skills: Demonstrate understanding of business and marketing challenges
- Connecting the Dots: Grow experience probing into business dynamics, questioning assumptions, and aligning stakeholders when inputs or process is ambiguous
- Marketing Discipline: Demonstrate experience with a vast mix of marketing channels and tactics
- 1+ years of account management, preferably in an agency environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and organization
- Self-motivated, reliable, and professional
- Ability to respond well to feedback and take direction
- Strong organizational skills and the flexibility to work within RDG’s production process
- The desire to learn, grow and contribute in a creative, collaborative environment
- An eagerness to learn new technologies, methodologies and tools
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple timelines
- CRM knowledge or experience
Performance Bonus Pay
Flexible WFH schedule
100% paid medical + dental insurance
Paid time off
RDG is an award-winning digital media boutique; focusing on user experience, rich media advertising, and digital branding. We partner with brands and agencies to produce and launch their campaigns and initiatives better and faster. We are conveniently located in the Virginia Highlands neighborhood of midtown Atlanta and embrace a flexible work-from-home schedule.